Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All products include FedEx shipping to your door in the US only. Want it going somewhere else that's fine but PM or email me for shipping on what you want. I feel I have priced all my items fair if you have an offer please make sure its a decent one (like combining shipping).

D16Y8 5speed manifold, with all sensors and injectors. Not looking to separate. IACV has been cleaned and tested on my car to work good.
$110 Shipped.

Avid Torque mounts. Used for 30 miles and decided I am not that hardcore yet causes plenty of vibration but work great at there intended purpose. I paid $103 shipped want $90 Shipped

2-Wire IACV with pig tail. I bought to have an extra when swapping in my manifold did not need.
$40 shipped

Guerrilla Myth 3000HP reg must for all PB player tank setup. Brand new never even opened the package.
$35 Shipped

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Black side mirror aftermarket not sure what style bolt up to my 2000 hatch might fit many years and models. Ebay calls them Spoon style you decide
$30 Shipped

·
Registered
91 Firebird Formula
233 Posts
trying to decide if I want that headunit or not haha
was just going to run a stocker but a cd player/aux would be nice

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
3,980 Posts
I have the same brand radio, thing is great. glws.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
trying to decide if I want that headunit or not haha
was just going to run a stocker but a cd player/aux would be nice
I have the same brand radio, thing is great. glws.
This guy likes his! I got it ready to go for you. Even has a spot to add the pioneer ipod cable.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 20 of 34 Posts