Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a deal on a xtd clutch i cant pass up so need to sell my other one!
USED roughly 1000 miles
clutch..pressure plate....t.o bearing included for a little more cash ill include a stock flywheel just needs re-surfaced/cleaned
ill get a few updated pics

140 obo +shipping and fee

pics were of it new.....

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
what brand? what the power ratings? how was the pedal feel?

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
competition clutch ....175tq 225hp (dont qoute but i think thats what the paperwork said when i bought it) pedal felt a little stiffer than stock i did the 500 mile break in under low boost not N/A but clutch ripped nice after 500 i did make 3-6 dyno pullys on it made 186whp and 155tq and it held together fine no slipping at all! HAHA just since i like making you tenn. guys deals ill do 145 shipped to your door and ill throw in the stock flywheel as well! let me know looking to sell asap

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
im trying to get the money together man. been makin phone calls ever since you posted it.

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im trying to get the money together man. been makin phone calls ever since you posted it.
well throw me what ya got hhaha! ill make ya even a better deal than posted if you buy tonight! need the money to put on my credit card for new clutch!

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
if you can do 100 right now i got that. been trying to get the other 45 together. PM me if you need more and ill make a call.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
SOLD mutha fuckas!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts