Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well guys bills are getting out of hand so i gotta scrap my turbo project for now and start fresh later on when i regain control of my finances. Anywho here's what i got.

Omni Power High Compression Valve set Brand New! 120.00 shipped http://www.omnipowerusa.com/product.asp?P_ID=129

JG Bored out 60mm Throttle body for D-series. MAP and TPS included! Never been used!
SOLD!

OBX Turbo T3/T4 Turbo Mani. A/C and P/S compatible
SOLD!

Garrett Style T3/T04E Turbo Brand New with Function7 Oil restrictor!

180.00 shipped. I know everyone's feeling about this and the OBX mani but PLEASE keep it out of my for sale thread:TU:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Z6 ARP Head Studs (Found the assembly grease)Brand New
SOLD

Used A/C condenser w/fan off my 94 coupe, good shape, fan works great 60 shipped

Z6 Cylinder Head w/120k
Bought this off Ebay awhile ago had four bent valves on cylinder 4. Disassembled it and inspected it: 4 new valves and a valve job and she's good to go:TU: .

100+shipping or i'll do a package deal with the Omni Valves for 275 shipped!

And if interest shows i also have 2 sets of stock D-series injectors, 2 B16 intake manis, an ls In. mani, and an LS throttle body that i'll sell for cheap just throw me an offer if interested.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
i will probably take that water pump and timing belt and shit off of you. ill contact you tommorrow

·
Registered
same as above
1,084 Posts
dibs on the tb

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
If LSturbo doesn't take the water pump, TB, tensioner etc package send me a PM and I'll paypal you the dough straight away. Don't wanna steal it out from under him if he called dibs.

edit : ah shit now I'm 3rd in line LOL shoulda typed faster

·
formerly Kit88
ek hatch
6,233 Posts
Do you have an intercooler and piping???

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
sad....seems like you were so close to being boosted and where gonna do it right

1 - 20 of 38 Posts