Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like the title says, these are for the CRX. Brand New with hardware and instructions. Will ship for $40.00 Anywhere in the Continental US. I need the cash ASAP! So hit me up! PM me!!!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump Bump!

Reactions: vtec-e94hatch

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
free bump for something i could have used about 2 weeks ago to bad i just bought some from ebay hope you get them sold man free rep for you

·
Registered
1988 Honda CRX Si
146 Posts
for what year crx? i was under the impression that some year's had different mounting points then the other? 88-89 and 90-91? if not then i read some bad info. bump for you though.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
for what year crx? i was under the impression that some year's had different mounting points then the other? 88-89 and 90-91? if not then i read some bad info. bump for you though.
I will look at the part number and see if it is specific. I know it does not work on my 89 sedan. . but then again, that is way different than a CRX. .I would have had to drill holes in a different place to make them work right. So, since i did not want to mess with perfectly brand new mud flaps, i thought i'd sell them. . .and get the ones for the sedan.

·
Premium Member
17 Honda Civic Si
6,997 Posts
Stupid question, will they work for the front?

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't think so. . . .actually. . .i know so. .

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got back late last night. .i did not check this out. . i will look into it today. Sorry!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It just states it is for the CRX. That is all it says. It may work.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Buuuump!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SOLD! Gone Bye Bye!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts