Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
90 Civic Si
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have three transmissions for sale. 2 SI gear boxes. Both need bearings, but everything else looks good on the inside. The ZC box is in great condition. I have driven it for a year, the guts are in great shape. I pulled it apart to check it out before I put it in the car. Have the complete axles and midshaft to go with it.

I am lazy and don't want to put bearings into these trannies, but I don't want to lose my ass on both of them.

The ZC box I will sell for 250 complete.

The SI boxes I will sell for $350 for the pair as is. Other wise if I order bearings and install, prices go up.

I also have four transmissions worth of D series parts. 2 four speed boxes, 1 DX 5speed and one Hydraulic 5 speed, DX box. The parts are all in a box. I pulled the guts from the transmissions and tossed the cases. There are at least two 1.033 gears, a pile of good shift forks, good sychros, etc. All these parts are in great shape.

Will get some pics tonight of the pile of D-series trannies. Would prefer someone pic this stuff up, because it is heavy as hell, but would deliver within a reasonable distance for a fee.

Time for me to go to a CG box.

·
Registered
90 Civic Si
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to add. Th price for all the parts is $150.

One SI box needs 2 diff bearings, the other needs all of the bearings. I can replace the diff bearings for a reasonable price. Or you could buy the box and drop an LSd in and call it a day.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts