Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to slap them on the EP in spring. . .Looks like I may still have a good chance at selling the EP. SO!

Fresh powdercoating. LAVA Black. Not flat, not high gloss at all. And not a deep dark black. Seriously picture some black/dark grey lava rock.

17 x 7.5
+45 offset

They really are immaculate. No bends, no deep gashes, curb scratches have been blasted away and with the fresh paint. . .gone!

A couple pics

Not entirely sure what to charge. They look brand new, but are a couple years old. So, I'll start with

$440 plus shipping, or maybe best offer. Thanks for taking a look. If you need, I will upload and post the other two wheels, although, they look strikingly similar to the above two ;)

·
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater
Ranger - work truck
5,467 Posts
i like those alot.......

wanna trade for some cash and more 17's lol

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Wow those look really awesome. If they were 15s I would be interested. But either way bump for you and GL with the sale.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
man if those were only 16's i would be blowing some cash right now. sharp wheels man

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys for the comments. I really didn't think I would sell them thru this site considering what most of us drive on. I do have interest over at EPHatch.com so I should get them sold.

Appreciate the kind words.

Chet

1 - 10 of 10 Posts