Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
Audis, Vdub, R6,EVO8
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my 14b turbo, I need a bigger turbo for my setup, and Im going either topmount or ramhorn manifold.

14b turbo from a dsm
-No smoke
-No cracks
-No in and out play
-Comes with flange oil outlet
-56787 miles on turbo
-Perfect
-this was the turbo I was going to use but now I need Bigger asap.
- Needs 2 bolts as you can see in the pics like 25 cents at homedepot.
-Price $120 shipped obo

Hf manifold with T3 flange
-No cracks
-Not sure on miles
-found it in my attic like 10 mins ago, was my back up on my delsol
-External wastegate 38mm
-Perfect for homemade kits
-Price $80 shipped obo

I accept paypal, [email protected]

* I just previewed my post and I see that the pics are like Pussy, so if you want Bigger pics email me and I will send them. Email is [email protected]

Getting bigger pics

·
Registered
94 civic dx
1,876 Posts
man, where was that manifold when i still had my t3...bah! I wish there was a manifold and downpipe to go with that 14b...(i mean, i know you can make one and all - but just for less work...for me.)

·
Registered
94 civic dx
1,876 Posts
you wouldn't happen to have a manifold for that turbo would you?

Reactions: 93reddelsol

·
Registered
94 civic dx
1,876 Posts
if the adapter plate/downpipe/hfmanifold from the other thread happens... i may be up on gettin ur turbo...

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
random request dude but I have an IHI rhb5, would you trade me turbo for turbo? Or do you know where I can get an a/c compatible mani for my turbo. Gimme a call some time me and a couple other guys are going to go up towards the windmills and take some pics of our cars.

·
Banned
Audis, Vdub, R6,EVO8
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
random request dude but I have an IHI rhb5, would you trade me turbo for turbo? Or do you know where I can get an a/c compatible mani for my turbo. Gimme a call some time me and a couple other guys are going to go up towards the windmills and take some pics of our cars.
Sorry man, I just want to sell it. I dont need it, Bump since im going home this week I can send it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts