Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 0 Miles Vitara D16z6 Part Out! OEM D16z6 Parts!

- D16z6 bare block with crank, main girdle, and new set of OEM main bolts - I spent over $450 for the machine work alone. Sold
- YCP 75.5mm Vitara pistons with NPR rings and P2P0 Custom length I-Beams with ARP rod bolts - Sold to 2drz6
(The piston rings have been installed on the pistons and the pistons have been installed on the rods and the rod bolts have been torqued down since I did plastigage them. Top ring measures out to be .018" and second ring measures out to be .019".)
- New Clevite Std. rod bearings and Clevite thrust bearings - Sold to jrock162000
- New OEM oil pump - Sold to jrock162000
- New OEM water pump - Sold to jrock162000
- New OEM timing belt tensioner set - Sold to jrock162000
- New OEM oil dip stick - Sold to jrock162000

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

The D16z6 head should probably take it in for a rebuild. Perfect time for those stiff springs and a big cam.

Stock D16z6 VTEC head (Purchased from a DSO member) - $100.00 PICK UP ONLY
Stock port
Stock valves
Includes VTEC solenoid, full valvetrain (rocker arms, etc.), cam, and valve cover
Doesn't include cam gear, distributor, or intake manifold

Updated:

I was looking to get rid of everything together, but I have decided to just go ahead and part everything out. PM me for whatever part you want. I will update the list every time something is sold. I'll ship only to the lower 48 states. Paypal + 3% fee.

Updated: September 2, 2011

Lowered the price of all parts.

Updated: September 6, 2011

Alright guys and gals all parts are NOW OBO. But I've included a $5 fee for shipping since I know I am taking a big loss on the parts because they are all NEW. And shipping isn't cheap either and just want to get something back and not just feel as though I just gave away free parts. So make me an offer and get these parts sold ASAP. If you decide to buy a few or all of them I'll give you a discount, but I'll have to charge more for shipping depending on weight of all the parts together.

Updated: September 22, 2011

All I have left is the head and taking best offers. Still asking for pickup only.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Need this stuff to go, can't take this stuff with me.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let me know if you wanna part with the rods and pistons ill take them if they are a reasonable price, bump for you holmes and gl on your journy
Thanks man, if I can't get everything to go as a whole then I'll begin to part everything out. I won't flex too much on pricing, but it'll be reasonable.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright updated this thread. Decided to part everything out! So let's get this stuff sold!

·
Registered
801 Posts
GLWS would actually be on that block if you weren't on the other side of the country lol

that said may grab some of the little stuff

·
Premium Member
91 Civic sedan
959 Posts
Pics of timing belt guides? I don't think I have those lol

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pics of timing belt guides? I don't think I have those lol

Here is the picture of the timing belt guides. One goes behind the crank pulley and the other goes behind the other pulley where the timing belt actually wraps around.

Damn good prices man.
Priced to sell. Pick something up man. :biggrin:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
rod piston combo sold to me, thanks holmes
Thanks man! Will get those pistons and rods out to you as soon as I can.

I'm going to be pretty busy this week until the 5 of September. But I'll still be able to reply to PM's etc through my phone. Cmon guys lets keep getting these things sold!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Let's pick these up guys. Can't find any cheaper new oem Honda parts unless its used.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still got lots of parts for sale. Lets get them sold!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Need to get rid of these parts. Help me out guys.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Parts are still up for sale guys.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
if u were closer id buy that block but shipping it would be a bitch
Yeah it would, not a lot of people around where I live realize machining a block is expensive especially with a fresh bore and getting the machine shop to notch the block and girdle.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts