Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Keepin it real since 1984
94 Integra/06 Harley
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So My Ins. was bullshitting and bullshitting, they took off money for like everything, so after i paid back a small loan i took out i had enough for a little toy and maybe something clean too....

Already bought my toy! Had a Buddy in Need for money bad and had a project he was suppose to to pa me to finish... so i got a killer deal...

it's a project.. has runs in the clear all over... body is all there, just not together, bay was shaved, but never finished...

Came w/ a B18b and a b16 trans, cable trans...

obd1 jumper and an ecu...

3 del sols

Gutted, door panels, dash center, no rear... clean body!!!
gotta go eat, will post more later!

Someone Stole my camera, so all i have is my camera phone now =-((

Put in a little work...

hahaha, was wrong, i though the welded the upper control arms, but on EKs they bolt thru the side! hahaha...

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
not bad... you sir are a bargain hunter.

so what are the plans, excusing hydroplaneing (sp?) for a second time?

also, the ls b18/b16 tranny combo is the sex right outta box. is the ls cammed?

if you're gonna do a little bit of work in that ls, here's the list of neccessary items:

1. arp rod bolts.

2. kms valve springs. you can reuse the oem retainers.

3. p&p the head and cam it.

4. a 4-2-1 header.

5. oem gasket portmatched im or an aftermarket one.

yeah also you can drop a vtec head. that's the easiest route.

i prefer to keep it no-vtec.

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
oh i will also suggest to drop itr pistons instead of the ctr on that block.

imho itr pistons are like butter on a ls block bread. the flatter surface of the itr piston is more combustion friendly than the ctr.

·
Registered
2014 Honda Civic Si
753 Posts
looks like its goin to be a good one. GL

Reactions: whitey_4g

·
94 Integra/06 Harley
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol, word, i'm aleays watching for a deal!

got a deal i couldnt pass up on her...

clean fresh paint, som runs in the clear coat but we can fix that! missing int and a couple small things for the swap...

nothing CrAzY, but you know i have a little something planned!!!

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
Not too shabby.

Reactions: whitey_4g

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
so you getting rid of the ls-vtec or are you gonna put it there?

·
94 Integra/06 Harley
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no ls/vtec, just an ls. It's a B18a Block, B18b head and IM. I'm workin on a deal for 2 different motors, we'll see how it goes.

Tinted my 3rd brake light to make it blend in...

PB Blasted all the bolts, got the front stripped down, finishing up was left to do as far as harness tucking after i finish shaving and spraying the bay.

Grinded down all the welds, gotta go back and putty it, sand it, Primmer it... Then Spray it...

Being as though my paint is a custom mix (stock silver, frost pearl, and gunmetal, mixed together) it's Lookin like it's gonna be 98 Honda accord Black (we spayed my buddies car and have some left over...

as soon as the bay is done my motor situation will be settled, So in it will Go!

couple things in mind for her... power, suspension, interior, sexterior... :cool:

Just Gotta got with the $Flow$

Come on Guys, I ONLY PAID $1400 FOR IT!!!!

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
nice score.

weird about the UCAs, i guess he was just trying to get the ultimate shaved look.

runs in clear are easy to fix. make a burr on a razor blade with some 400 grit sand paper, then U the razor so the burr lip is on the outside of the U, and gently drag that across the run till it gets pretty flat. then use some 1200-1500 wet paper to get it nice and flush and buff it out with some compound.

looks like a nice platform to start off with!

·
94 Integra/06 Harley
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nice score.

weird about the UCAs, i guess he was just trying to get the ultimate shaved look.

runs in clear are easy to fix. make a burr on a razor blade with some 400 grit sand paper, then U the razor so the burr lip is on the outside of the U, and gently drag that across the run till it gets pretty flat. then use some 1200-1500 wet paper to get it nice and flush and buff it out with some compound.

looks like a nice platform to start off with!
hahaha i Forgot to mention, I was wrong, i though the welded the upper control arms, but on EKs they bolt thru the side! hahaha...

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
no lsvtec? better!

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
Whats the story on that CRX?

1 - 20 of 104 Posts