Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,267 Posts
he passed a Civic and a Honda/Acura G2 teg.........

Kevin Ruck was gonna go (Orange ITA G2 Teg) but not worth the drive from Ohio. Jason was gonna go, but wrecked his CRX (thankfully my tranny survived!) at Mid Oh not long ago.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,267 Posts
"Again a fun race to watch. When you have friends running it's more fun to watch than when everyone is a stranger. It was a 51-car field and there was a lot of action. The front runners, Greg Amery and Rick Benazic, put on a great show, sometimes side by side in the "Bus Stop" with Mark Carpenter trying to pass both of them. Joe DiMiono (I call him Crazy Joe) drove an excellent race waiting for the first three to make a mistake. They didn't. In ITA, it was Amery 1st, Benazic 2nd, Carpenter 3rd, DiMiono 4th. Mike Reese won in ITB, but I have to mention Richard Zaslow running his VW Golf. Richard and I have run together in many races in the past and I have always wondered how he keeps that car on the track, talk about driving on the edge, Richard does it all the time. Nice run Buddy."

Crazy Joe DiMiono?

B

·
0 Posts
that was pretty awesome. Sure is a lot of bumping going on. I would love to try that once or twice. Just need a car I can bump around.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,267 Posts
From Kevin Ruck......

"Come on, Bone. Don't you know who I am? I was probably the first person anywhere to receive that video from Greg.

Seriously though, I was talking to him on Sunday night and he told me about his first lap. I demanded video and had it by Monday morning."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts