Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend got a new yellow hatch. 4GrAnd.... so i dunno. its pretty clean. cept the front bumper is a little cracked.

92 hatch
d16z6
17 inch rims(ferget brand)
adjustable coilovers.
dual A3 exhuast.
fosgate punch 1500 watt
2 12" infiinty m3d's...

Plans....
b18c1
DC 4-1 headers
pass jdm intake.
edelbrock IM

Quick question.... the motor is vTEC. but i was lookng over it when we bought it. and the 02 senser has no plug.. its dangling from the header. and the green vtec solenoid plug. isnt on the harness. did he use the 92 harness on the z6? and if so kan a p05 be chipped to run vtec.?

other then that bone stock.

Mind u... Camera Fone.

·
Potato salad!
93 Civic HB DX
298 Posts
Even with a little rice, it looks pretty good. I like the yellow paint.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea.... bought it like that. but i dunno. i wanna take the bodykit off and set it at a nice ride hieght. repaint the hood. an shit. but.... aint my car. its my friends. so might as well make it as good as it kan be in his eyes.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
no body kit, new rims, less yellow, single exhaust, and a new hood to get rid of those dreadful stickers... but if he likes it AWESOME!! my car looked like that before, but its just not me, if its him then PROPS MAN!

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
wow.......... looks alright... not my style but gl with it

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeap i think he likes it. so.... i like the rims on the car. just there 2 big. i told him to sell those and go with some like fat 5 spokes. stock bumpers. dunno bout the skirts. jdm window visor. and CF hood or just reg yelow. and then that is all for the outside. then fuckin just blow the motor wild. ill prolly be building the motor for him. were thinkn. b18c1... sent to a machine shop to be sleeved. new water pump and shit. walbro pump. complete crower valvetrain. crower e-rods. sum low comp pistons(if were goin turbo) or some high comp piston... mabye 12:1 round that. i kant tune. so we'll have it tuned in tha city. and i dunno. wouldnt that suck tho. to get fuckin smoked by a riced out hatch..lol. its the new sleeper. fuckin ricer. catch the REAL racers offguard.lol

·
wise in the ways of the B
1,861 Posts
omgwtflollerskates. Dual exhaust!?!?!??

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
just build the motor thats in it. hell it will be way faster for way cheaper than any b-series can ever be. search the forum. there are people making 400 hp with minor internal mods, and boosting the shit out of it. you could probably build three 400hp capable d-series engines for the price of that b18c. hense the reason i sold my b-series stuff, all except for the fully build b20vtec laying in the floor.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea but u got understand one thing....
were i live. theres 2 guys who no a damn thing about a civic motor. 1 me( sayd turbo it) 2 the other guy(says turbo it). but everyone who doesnt no. says OMG b18C1 OMG its bigger so its obviously faster. and no matter how many times we say that its gonna be cheaper and faster. and more impressive. they convince him other wise cuz they dont know shyt. hence the reason im build that b18 for him. cuz i no how to do it. and he wants it done. i obviosuly kant convince him to spend 3 grand and be fuckin makin nice numbers. or spend 2.5 grand and make 175. so i might as well build his b18. and when i finish my z6 turbo. he'll have the flash back and ill have a big grin on my face and say told ya so.

·
wise in the ways of the B
1,861 Posts
You should use spell check....

Anyway. Tell him just to get a K. May as well get the biggest.....

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea i am not to sure on how to swap in a k... thats the only problem. im not confident enuf with my self to do it. considering im\ve never pulled out a K or worked on one.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha nice yea this stuff is all from the guy b4 us... so...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts