Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Ferio inspired
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
boy am i happy,:holla:
218whp and 186 tq. @15psi . old dyno was 156whp and 138 tq. @8psi. outside temp was around 80 degrees but a nice day indeed! :beer:

·
Ferio inspired
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oops, also forgot i did a simulated 1/4 mile run, babied it like a mofo

R/T- 1.11 a new record! lol
60ft- 2.43
1/8-10.06
1/4 - 15.19
MPH- 98

didn't want to push it at all, since the guy before me broke an axle on the simulated 1/4. besides i gotta save it for B.O.I next Sat the 8th:beer:

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Good #'s man! I cant wait to run my new motor tomorrow @ track..

·
Ferio inspired
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jimmyb34 said:
just to clear this up im not hating man, i just though that it would be around the 250whp mark or so but i guess im wrong.
nice numbers though man, i bet its a blast to drive!
it's a really small t3, nobody i know of has specs on it other than the A/R which is .42/.48.:beer:

·
Ferio inspired
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rexinre said:
Outstanding... Do you happen to have any video?
yes i do. but i dont think i have a way to transfer it. i have a Sony digital handycam that has a USB port, is there any editing software that someone could tell me how do do this?:beer:

·
Ferio inspired
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
actually a digital8 , it says dcrtrv250. its tape driven still!

·
Premium Member
18,607 Posts
NastyHabitzCRX said:
yes i do. but i dont think i have a way to transfer it. i have a Sony digital handycam that has a USB port, is there any editing software that someone could tell me how do do this?:beer:
There is this device called dazzle, its about 100 smacks (probably cheaper on ebay or the net in general) and it does all that. Doesn't matter what kind of video camera you have!

·
Registered
838 Posts
jimmyb34 said:
just to clear this up im not hating man, i just though that it would be around the 250whp mark or so but i guess im wrong.
nice numbers though man, i bet its a blast to drive!

they dyno was done on a mustang dyno. so it is around 250whp on a dynojet. goot sheeeeit. gives me hopes to up the boost on my jdm d15

1 - 20 of 25 Posts