Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
out of a 96 dx coupe i have a driver side head light p/s pump and air cond pump only,and driver side rear tail lights pm me witch ones you need ill get the shipping price and ill let ya know..please guys this is need before greed so if you dont need it dont ask for it.. all parts are in good shape,and please rep when you recive the item thanks
mike

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i will have to look plus ill post pics of the stuff thats posted i may be getting rid of the motor mounts to the y7 i do have the climate control i just remembered i will post as i find more its been cold so i havnt been in my garage for a bit

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
99 there is no buying on this thread but i will give it to ya. pm me your address ill let ya know the shipping cost as soon as i receive the the money for shipping ill ship it out unless its real cheap ill go ahead and ship it and just wait on your money its just been tight around here i work construction thats y i cant ship it right out if it cost too much or i would but i doubt any of the items i mentioned in thread is going to cost a whole lot on shipping.but SIPimpin is helping me out so i decided to share the love.to our d-series members ......... SO ANY WAYS THE DRIVERS SIDE MOUNT IS 99CTRHATCH'S pm me bro your address asap sooner you pm me sooner i can ship it out sorry so long of a post

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
here is some pics of the items
i will clean all items before i send and will post more as i find them garage is cluttered with 3 motorcycles and a seadoo and my car atm if anyone wants a 550 seca bike motor seems to have good compression just no fire its a rare bike i am selling it

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
1,903 Posts
tell me the shipping cost on the A/C compressor. I need one pretty bad. my zip is 36081

Reactions: dubbedcorde

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
crazy i just wanted to know if ya got your headlight yet and the A/c and P/s pump is sent out too
I do believe i've got it. I'm up at college and the part was shipped to my house. But, my mom said a big light package showed up for me so i'm assuming its there! Thanks alot!

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
1,903 Posts
how did you send the compressor?? i have not received it yet. Do you have any tracking info for it. i'll hit you up mon/tues with the money for shipping, my paypal got screwed up and it should be fixed by mon/tues.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.