Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys.
We have some manufacturers giving us cool deals such as free shipping to the USA.

Here is what we will be doing as far of special. Specials good while supplies last or we end the special.

Competition Clutch---> FREE OVERNIGHT Shipping on all COMP Clutches in stock at supplier. Not only you will get these at a great price but you will get them fast.:bigok:

MISHIMOTO---> Free Ground Shipping anywhere in the continental USA

ZEX 59300 Camshaft for D16Z6---> Order yours today for $259 with FREE Ground SHipping to the continental USA (Limitied quantities)

SKUNK2---> Free Ground Shipping on all sk2 orders. Purchase $600 + on Skunk2 products and we will upgrade to FREE OVERNIGHT Shipping (Continental USA)

HONDATA S300---> Free shipping to the USA on your S300 unit. Contact us for pricing. We also do Hondata S300 installation into your ECU.

AEM---> Free Ground shipping to the USA on all AEM Products.

PG6 Pistons now available in all bore sizes!!!
Order today and receive Free Shipping to the USA

COMETIC Head gaskets---> Free Overnight Shipping to the continental USA on all in stock items from Cometic.
Available in 75.5mm, 76mm & .030" thickness

For all parts and price inquiries please send us your request thru Email to [email protected]

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well let me know what you need and ill see what can be done. I cant say itll be free shipping to Canada but maybe i can do a good shipping deal.

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.