Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i noticed that my new sig got me a lot of rep :D

i've been watching old mst3k episodes lately and that's what gave me the idea for it.

so i thought i'd share with you fellow mst3k fans the site where i've been getting the episodes. the site is www.dapcentral.org. i get them using bit torrent and it is completely legal. the episodes that are available on dvd (in stores) are not available online and there has always been a HUGE fanbase that traded vhs tapes back in the day and the makers of mst3k have always openly supported this.

dap stands for digital archive project and it's a group of volunteers who encode lots of old hard to find stuff and provide it for free as long as it is not offered in any other format for sale commercially. right now you can get old episodes of Upright Citizen's Brigade as well as a few other shows. they used to do all of the adult swim shows before it really took off and they started putting out dvds. they still have the old cartoon planet (precursor to space ghost coast to coast) episodes available.

if you don't know how to use bit torrent or have trouble with it, respond in this thread and i'll try to help.

you have to sign up and login to download the torrents, but they won't spam you or anything like that. the login is just so that they can track how much you download because they are very strict about seeding the files you download and giving back to other fans.

here's a direct link to the mst3k files on the tracker: http://tracker.dapcentral.org/index.php?page=torrents&category=2&order=filename&by=ASC

they are all of the highest quality available and most of them are available in avi AND dvd format too!

enjoy :)

·
Registered
97 Honda Civic
1,784 Posts
Thanks dude! always good to have nice free sources for good entertainment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts