Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been all over the inside of my 88 crx and i cant find were the hell the water is making it in my trunk area, and its a good bit too, does anyone know were the hell this crap is coming from, this is frustrating as hell, thanks.

·
D-Series Post Be-itch... gimme gimme gimme
3,203 Posts
Pics??

My guess is either the back glass or the trunk seal. It could also be the lock or tail lights.

·
Registered
2003 Jeep Rubicon
1,006 Posts
Pics??

My guess is either the back glass or the trunk seal. It could also be the lock or tail lights.
x2 again
i was thinking it was your tail light

·
Banned
1,094 Posts
tail lights and your rear window nozzle. you can pull out the nozzle and use window caulking to seal it, as for the tail lights i cant fix it for the life of me.

·
i save your ass when you wreck
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
- get some baby powder and get everything white in suspect areas - go to the car wash and spray it down.

-Des!
thats how i had to find torys moms vagina! :bravo: hahahahahaha

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the replys, i didnt think of the tail lights, ill have to spend some time in the trunk tommorrow, thanks guys. i also heard somthing on the sunroof, theres supposed to be some kinda drain tubes that can redirect to the out side of the car, could that be why i water dropplets on my rear speakers and the surrounding area?

·
Banned
1,094 Posts
its either the rear window nozzle or the sunroof trust me i have the same problem in the 89 crx. the water is going down the plastic side pieces from the nozzle or sunroof and dripping from the trunk struts onto the personal trunk and speakers.

·
Banned
1,094 Posts
89 crx si

im bumping this cause im still have a problem. i sealed up the tail lights, rear nozzle, hatch bolts and seams, the roof gutters(travel from the windshield to the hatch) and cleaned out my back drain tubes. no leaks now! BUT id still like to clean out my front drain tubes before something happens. i cant find them, where are they? pictures? inside the fender? under the car?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts