Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Formally known as SPONSOREDCRX
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright just want to see if anyone can beat my time on Road Atlanta. You have to use a R2 class car. I used the R2 C6 Vette. My time was 1:13.414.

And thats on hard with no assists.

Alright this was on Sebring, the full track. Again my R2 Corvette C6. Come on guys someone give it a try. Time is 1:53.295

Or you can try this one if you dont have a R2 Vette

I used my B Class All Motor K20 EG at Road Atlanta. Time was 1:31.635. Im sure I can do a little better but I dont want to get to good of a time cause you guys will be to scarred to try like the first one. lol

Anywho heres the pic.

·
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
I no longer haz teh pink eye! Iz got STINK EYE
3,332 Posts
"its not how you stand by your car, its how you race your car" LOL! either post up times or bow down to sponsoredcrx hahaha :td:

·
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"its not how you stand by your car, its how you race your car" LOL! either post up times or bow down to sponsoredcrx hahaha :td:
hahaha

Hey dont call me by my slave name. Its ESD_DA9 now. =P

·
3,332 Posts

·
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RROD? this is why i never got a 360 too big of a failure rate

:no: haha crx ftw lol jk k have you got forza 3 yet?
i have had the same xbox for like 3 years now. It red lighted once and I sent it in and got it back within 2 weeks. Not to bad. Oh and they fixed it for free.

But no :( no forza 3 yet. Im way to broke.

·
3,332 Posts
i have had the same xbox for like 3 years now. It red lighted once and I sent it in and got it back within 2 weeks. Not to bad. Oh and they fixed it for free.

But no :( no forza 3 yet. Im way to broke.
ya some people never get it, my neighbor had it 6 times in 2 years. i spent my money on a computer that i built and hasnt crashed or mesed up once. but i really want to play forza 2 and 3. lol lucky bastards hahah:yes:

·
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
3,332 Posts
lol mAd VtaK just kicked in and man i flew around the track. must of been those stickers i bought. like my times? hahah

·
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol mAd VtaK just kicked in and man i flew around the track. must of been those stickers i bought. like my times? hahah
Damn idk if I could beat that time with my 1,000hp viper. You must have like 2 type-r vTAk solenoids.

·
3,332 Posts
lol 3 Vtak Solenoids. :yes: got all 3 wired up to a toggle switch, i also have all 4 of my injectors wired up to a toggle switch. im flippin those suckers constantly :)

·
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol 3 Vtak Solenoids. :yes: got all 3 wired up to a toggle switch, i also have all 4 of my injectors wired up to a toggle switch. im flippin those suckers constantly :)
You know how to get more power then a toggle switch? Hook them to you high beams. :bigok:

Fuck now I am giving away my secrets. :pinch:

·
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nobody wanna take a stab at it?

·
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Come on nobody wants to step up?

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
3,189 Posts
i would, but no xbox :(

i have a ps2, so need for speed and gran turismo for me...

1 - 20 of 51 Posts