Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since im just going into the process of rebuilding my motor, im going with vitaras and eagles. i bought the greddy kit because i was on a stock motor and was only shooting for about 200whp. now since im building the block, is this turbo(15g) too small? i know i should have went with a larger turbo in the first place...but originally i had no intention of really high numbers. ive read different numbers and psi the turbo will max out on. 240 at 12psi, 250 at 15psi, and as low as about 220. id like to get at least a 19t but they are hard to get ahold of alone. im thinking of having the turbo just rebuilt with 19t specs. with a built block, id like to see around 250-275 since its my daily.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
shit i ran my 14G up to 18 psi on my old daily y7 no clue how much it made it was street tuned.. it was perty quick..

i dont think the 15 will max out on that low of a psi , but it will die up on the top end,,

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
i made 220 on a 14b, i think you should hit your goal with that turbo, as long as the supporting mods are all good, for example a free flowing exhaust ect ect. if you want somthing a little bigger look into the 16 g or the big 16 g, i am making 300 whp in a stock big 16 g , i plan on upgrading to a 18g soon :)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Can you keep ac with the t25? Possible to upgrade to a 16g on the same manifold?
i believe the nissan t25 does not use the same flange as the DSM turbos. but the nissan t25s share the same flange as the GT series (ball bearing) snails as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts