Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a For Sale/ Classified section on this forum? I can't seem to find one and only see the sponsor sections. I'm not sure if I'm just missing it or there isn't one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Is there a For Sale/ Classified section on this forum? I can't seem to find one and only see the sponsor sections. I'm not sure if I'm just missing it or there isn't one.
there is, its just that there are limitations on noobs so you cant see or post in that section if u have under 65 posts If I got it right.

I will be patient so I have that right although one of the biggest reason I came here is to get some parts for my high comp d16 project :wacko:

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,398 Posts
if that's all youre here for, start kicking rocks

D-series.org - Announcements in Forum : n00b Forum

the biggest reason I came here is to get some parts for my high comp d16 project :wacko:
and comments like this and being a post whore is a sure fire way youll never see them.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's really weird that they limit buying as well. That really limits the pool of potential buyers for people who are selling their parts but I guess I'll just have to be patient. Thanks for the info btw

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
That's really weird that they limit buying as well. That really limits the pool of potential buyers for people who are selling their parts but I guess I'll just have to be patient. Thanks for the info btw
If you wanna buy or sell parts then go to Amazon.com. we are a car forum not a sales site. Those who have stayed are either super knowledgeable and or have a true passion for this site. I've been here for almost 5 years and I've never sold anything. Not that I won't but that's not why I came here.

·
Registered
1988 Integra
156 Posts
Your much better off looking on craigslist than waiting to get into d-series buy/sell forum it's not that magical.

I find great deals on kijiji (canadian version of craigslist). The problem with the forums is people usually know the value of what they're selling where as the general public has no idea. Lots of failed turbo build parts that would be too shameful to sell here...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is a tech site first and foremost yes. I do agree the tech information is great and have helped me learn more about these d-series motors and that's what initially brought me here.The reason many people come to forums to buy and sell is because it is a niche market place. You know when your here people have stuff your are interested in or people are interested in your stuff. Buying and selling in forums is great because people have established reputations here so your not buying junk from some shady CL guy. It seems like everyone needs to chill out on "if you're looking to buy shit go somewhere else." You guys act like its some elite group that we are trying to ruin.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.