Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are currently on hold on all future cam orders until march. we are reconfiguring the whole company and new stuff we are working on. but it will take a while to get everything back and running. sorry for any inconvenience this my cause future customers. we will be back soon with cam's.

·
Registered
2012 civic lx
1 Posts
I was just searching your website to see about sending out my cam. I was looking to do the sr909 grind. Your post said that you guys would be back in action with cam orders in march. Are you guys still held up on taking orders?

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Look like im taking over exospeed cams myself. I will be taking over sales, questions,shipping etc... i will continue the name because its what started it all.

Im working on getting y7 cams back in action. I might start a special as well . I still need to finalize some things with the grinder and wil. Im so excited i have been waiting to see these back.

You will get a quality product with proven results and great support from me. There is no staff you will get one on one service from yours truly. I have big shoes to fill. but i assure you will be getting 100% exospeed cams only difference is your getting them from me.

I have big plans just bare with me as i finalize this. More details shortly. And offical thread will be posted soon.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts