Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got arrested by the SWAT team last night… | Jeremy Bell

Jeremy Bell said:
If you happened to be walking by my office last night, you may have noticed a little police activity. A co-worker said she saw at least 6 SWAT, 2 uniformed officers, 2 undercover and a chopper in the air. I’ve since been told that the surrounding streets were blocked off with five cop cars in total, two ambulances, and a dozen cops all taking positions of cover around the office.

Ya, I’m a little embarrassed to say this was all for me, as last night I got arrested by the SWAT team because of a Lego gun.
Interview:
Videos | Global News

·
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
I can understand why the police reacted the way they did and i don't really have a problem with it cuz it was in CAnaDA. The problem i have is damn nosy neighbors needing to keep to them damn selves.

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
BUTTT....... Where can i find a gun like that? it's pretty badass looking.

·
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
I can understand why the police reacted the way they did and i don't really have a problem with it cuz it was in CAnaDA. The problem i have is damn nosy neighbors needing to keep to them damn selves.
You don't see anything wrong with armed men using the threat of force to respond to what was obviously a misinformed report from an anonymous caller? That reaction was way too overboard, not to mention a blatant waste of resources, even for Canada. If that happened to me I'd sue. Just my .02

·
Registered
383 Posts
You don't see anything wrong with armed men using the threat of force to respond to what was obviously a misinformed report from an anonymous caller? That reaction was way too overboard, not to mention a blatant waste of resources, even for Canada. If that happened to me I'd sue. Just my .02
With everything thats going on nowadays i dont blame them.

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
What if it had been some serial killer who took that building hostage and put all the peeps in there in a lil room and took all their cell phones so they could not communicate.
Then imagine that the guy saw what looked like a gun and calld the cops(mounties) w/e and they came walkin in unarmed and helpless... into a building with people being held hostage at gunpoint..

All i'm tryin to say is that if i was a police officer and an anonymous tip comes in that says someone may have a gun.. i'm gonna go in with a gun also, prepared for a fire fight if the situation arises.

blame canada.
Oh I do.. lol j/p so are firearms illegal in CaNaDa?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts