Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Foglights Installed on the 99 coupe! (56K Warning) **Daytime Pics Update**

So after about 3 hours of patience, I finally got em in and working. I know I could've done it faster, I just wanted to make sure I did things right, double checking things, etc. etc. Also had to run to Sears to buy a 7/16 drill bit since that was the closest I could get to 11mm (instructions called for 11mm drill bit).

So enough yappin, here are all the pics I've taken tonight. I'll take more tomorrow when the suns out and without any lights on so you can see how sexy they are. I really regret not taking pictures during the process. I mutilated my bumper and wanted memories on picture but oh well.

**New daytime pics update**

Took em this morning after I woke up. Nothing fancy, but I appreciate them so much more now that I see how sexy they are.

-----------------------------------------

Here are pics in order of when they were taken starting from the first pic I took:

**Edited out first pic b/c I'm only allowed 8 pics**

Function wise, they help a good amount. DEFINITELY light up the ground more around the front of the car where the headlights can't get and also the sides of the road. And surprisingly, they even get up top above the car, especially on roads where there's trees swooping down from up top.

But how do I angle these things? When I'm looking from the side of the car on a flat level surface, the lights are facing downwards just a tad. I've passed plenty of cars and none have flashed at me so I guess they're good.

I love these things! :TU:

·
Registered
587 Posts

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
very nice:TU:.....i cant wait to show off mine when i get my bumper installed

·
Registered
00' Honda Civic EX
1,540 Posts
clean install!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Very nice man they look great.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
clean install!
lol I wish I took pics of the install process. Chunks of plastic everywhere all over the ground and 14x 38mm (which is pretty big) holes in my bumper. Looked hella ugly until I cut tangent along the outer parts of the circle and got that oval/rectangular hole for the light to mount up to.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts