Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i just bought me some new fog lights for my eg, looking great just installed them to my bumper. But the Real problem is that i dont know how to do the wiring, its getting me confused, im not much of a electronics guy and im kinda short on cash, so me and my friends are trying to figure out, where all the wires go, and how to find the right one. if any1 got any good sites with pictures or just very detailed instructions.............. please send it this way thx

·
Registered
175 Posts
So did you buy the JDM style fogs or are these just another kind since those are a simplier way to do that but yea just need to know and i think i found a site once gotta look for it though will let you know about the jdm wire harness you get in the kit.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have the wiring diagram when i get the chance i will scan them and post them. My question for you is what did you have to do to install the lights what did you need to cut.

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,944 Posts

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,944 Posts
Yeah I can get a pic. But its a 4dr not a coupe. The only difference is the front bumper. My phone won't let me upload pics to photo bucket so pm me your email addy and I can email them to you from my phone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts