Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
97 del Sol S
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so i know its impossible to find fog lights for a 96-97 sol..soo i was looking at other honda fogs and the ep3 and some other 01-05 civics look to be the same shape as my fog light holes.. but i need the measurements to see if they fit before i buy em

please help! thanks guys

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
you mean these ones right?

no im sure its what he meant

but ep3 foglight is almost just like your del sol black area idk what that called but it might be able to fit..

·
Registered
97 del Sol S
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no im sure its what he meant

but ep3 foglight is almost just like your del sol black area idk what that called but it might be able to fit..
you mean he meant the 99-00? or you just showing the difference?

and i understand you mean the "fog light place holder" thingy lol.. i think they look like a close shape, but idk what the size is like

just for that i hate u for having one:pinch:
um ok?.. i hope you havent been serious, cuz idk why you even came into my thread if youre just going to put down my car, sorry i dont own a car thats cool enough for you, but i have what i like and i dont see why it bothers you.. the only reason i can think of for you coming into this thread is to start shit with me for no apparent reason, and idk what i did to you..but im just trying to get some help from some people nice enough to help

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
no im sure that what he meant but i might be wrong lol and yes that come from 99-00.

but im pretty sure EP3 foglight would fit and you might need little mods as well to make it fit

·
Registered
97 del Sol S
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no im sure that what he meant but i might be wrong lol and yes that come from 99-00.

but im pretty sure EP3 foglight would fit and you might need little mods as well to make it fit
you're sure he meant the 99-00 ones or the ones i posted?? im confused lol

yeah thats what i was thinkin bout the ep3's.. the other 7th gens ones look like they might be fitable too..

01-03

04-05

okay well the ep3 look the closest though ha

and i wasnt sure if silverciv meant the ones i posted or these 96-98 ones..

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
yeah i might be wong about another foglight..he might be right when you post a yellow fog light but is that what you wanted for your sol?

·
1.8 nawz powa
6,579 Posts
no i meant the 96-98 not the 99-00. look at some scion tc fogs that go on the outside, those might be close, or some is300 fogs, those might be good too.

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
Ok I can solve your problem here... just get a 93-95 front bumper.. they got fogs and are just sexier than what u got now.... lol j/p... those ep3's look like they will fit with a slight bit of modification. and thats what the honda game is all about, bein different. GL with findin fogs... definatly let us see what you end up doin.

·
Registered
97 del Sol S
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok I can solve your problem here... just get a 93-95 front bumper.. they got fogs and are just sexier than what u got now.... lol j/p... those ep3's look like they will fit with a slight bit of modification. and thats what the honda game is all about, bein different. GL with findin fogs... definatly let us see what you end up doin.
no thanks on the 93-95 bumper lol, i think mines way sexier haha..

ill def be different with them lol which is sweet.. ill prob do a diy if i can find out if they'll be close to fitting

1 - 20 of 28 Posts