Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Formally known as SPONSOREDCRX
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys Im back and looking to do another Florida meet. Last years as Derek's(Bizzar) house was the shit even though I slept most of the time at the house. Want to see where you guys are willing to drive to and weather you guys want to do 1/8 or 1/4 strip.

·
4 doors of fury!!!!
2,388 Posts
im in jax. if your going to do it a bizzars it will be to far for me. maybe orlando. we could do dyno pulls a CFT. or moroso if you guys want to run. its in jupiter/west palm.

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic DX
752 Posts
quarter mile strip...bithlo? or moroso cools idk if thats a quarter mile or not though.

·
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im in jax. if your going to do it a bizzars it will be to far for me. maybe orlando. we could do dyno pulls a CFT. or moroso if you guys want to run. its in jupiter/west palm.
I was thinking more towards the middle of florida. Bradenton, Lakeland, Orlando. And if you want to do some dyno runs we can go to speed clinic. They have better prices than CFT especially if we do a group thing.

·
4 doors of fury!!!!
2,388 Posts
orlando would be nice thats only 2 hours from me. brendenton, ive heard of that. dont they have a 1/4 mile there? theres always gainsville but they are strict on rules.

·
Registered
636 Posts
id be down im in south orland anyways

·
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
orlando would be nice thats only 2 hours from me. brendenton, ive heard of that. dont they have a 1/4 mile there? theres always gainsville but they are strict on rules.
I would love to run the 1/4 but you never get many runs in. You would be lucky to get 4-5 runs in. At lakeland I ran 18 runs in about 2hrs.

·
Registered
636 Posts
i personally do about 4 runs and call it quits anyways i already smoked my last clutch doing to many runs lol

·
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i personally do about 4 runs and call it quits anyways i already smoked my last clutch doing to many runs lol
LOL. Yea I did 18 runs in a row with only one problem, my axle boot ripped. But it was 30degrees out and it was hard to get traction. I was launching at 2500 and it was still spinning. And it would spin 2nd and part of 3rd. It was horrible, 2.4 60ft times. I should at least be getting 2.2-2.1. That should drop me down to at least mid/low 15's.

·
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So do you guys really care if its 1/8 mile? Last florida meet was at an 1/8 and it was great. If we do it at the 1/8 mile at lakeland we can all go back to my house afterwords for some BBQ like Bizzar did last time. My house isnt as close as Bizzars was to the track but it isnt to bad. Its like 20-30 away.

·
Registered
95 civic
230 Posts
hey im down, we need to get the date set so i can request it from work.i also met a new buddy around the house that has a D on a rex, i know he's in too.we are in citrus county.lakeland sounds cool.

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic DX
752 Posts
whats good with this meet? when yall wanna do this?

·
Registered
92 Hatch
433 Posts
Moroso is closed for the rest of the year pretty much so ur out of luck there, Im really in Miami so everything is far for me...I'll keep checking out the thread and see whats going on

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic DX
752 Posts
everyone good with orlando?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts