Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I've searched around (both on here and Google), but can't seem to find a straightforward answer to my specific situation. I'm looking to install these Blox rear LCA's, and trying to figure out where the best point to place a floor jack underneath at the rear of the vehicle. The jack stands of course, will go to the jack points in front of the rear tires. I'm thinking I'll be jacking the rear up more often now, so I figgered I'd get the info straight before I make it a habit.

Only have jacked up the front for general engine work (nothing to ambitious - yet), under the subframe where the front LCA's bolt on.

If anyone can give me the recommended places to jack, front and back, I'd be very appreciative.

I did read the thread on the hood bending when one of our forum members jacked underneath the front crossmember under the radiator. Read that on Google too, but need an authorative answer. I figure D-Series would provide it. :) TIA.

PM

·
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater
Ranger - work truck
5,467 Posts
i use the radiator support, and the tow hook in the rear.....works fine for me everytime.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just found a thread about the tow hook on HT. Thanks EG-T!

PM

Reactions: " Low "
1 - 3 of 3 Posts