Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got this on 5/24/15. Going for 300whp dd. Got the car for $300 running and driving. Ordered a lot of shit, and its almost turbo'd. Pics soon. This will show you what you can do quick and easy with not a lot of money. Car had a d15b7 with a z6 head. I took that shit bottom end out and replaced it with a z6.

94 ex
Hondata S300
z6 Long block .0025 p2w
75.5 Vitara pistons
fj r custom rods
ARP headstuds
Tial 38mm wastegate
Tial BOV 50mm
Precision intercooler
y8 Hg $40
Injector Nation 900cc injectors
Comp Stage 4 sprung clutch
ACL bearings non race
Omni 3 bar map sensor
16g evo 3 turbo with kiwaga housings

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,008 Posts
in for pics

·
4,008 Posts
our spec sheets are pretty close....yours is just moving along a lot faster than mine is. totally jelly. whose idea was this?

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
our spec sheets are pretty close....yours is just moving along a lot faster than mine is. totally jelly. whose idea was this?
I was originally going to get the car, fix it (had rod knock), and sell it for a nice profit.

Then my wife said she liked it, then I just started ordering turbo parts. I'm addicted. I got most of these parts dope sick cheap.

I am going to have both of my cars at the dyno the same day. Maybe he will give me a deal. Both on s300.

·
4,008 Posts
I was originally going to get the car, fix it (had rod knock), and sell it for a nice profit.

Then my wife said she liked it, then I just started ordering turbo parts. I'm addicted. I got most of these parts dope sick cheap.

I am going to have both of my cars at the dyno the same day. Maybe he will give me a deal. Both on s300.
yep, thatll do it. still jelly

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Awesome sauce, you got a winner there, my wife is slowing me down on wanting projects. Maybe I need to get her one.....

·
Registered
95 ej2
731 Posts
FUCK YES. What mani are you using for the 16G?

This is A stupid question but im not familiar with hondata are you able to use your ECU and just tune her car and transfer A chip like crome or do you have to buy A separate unit ? Does Hondata burn chips like crome?

·
Registered
844 Posts

This is A stupid question but im not familiar with hondata are you able to use your ECU and just tune her car and transfer A chip like crome or do you have to buy A separate unit ? Does Hondata burn chips like crome?
hondata is a board that is installed like demon into the socket

·
Registered
94 Integra
1,225 Posts

First you sell your soul, next cough up a wad of cash, then go back to 1998 to learn how to use their aging Win98-esque interface.

J/k...mostly

At least now you can use log shit on your phone nice & easy, although the 3rd party TunerView app actually saves files & lets you take vids at the same time.

·
Registered
88 hatch
789 Posts
Why not a action clutch? I hope the suspension and brakes get upgraded too. I like cheap but quality builds. I want to see what this thing does!

·
Registered
95 ej2
731 Posts
In to see how low that adapter plate puts the turbo. I was looking at it before and there dirt cheap but I was thinking it might be a shitty drain angle.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts