Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hondata's newly released FlashPro allows owners of the 2006+ Civic Si to easily tune their modified cars like they never could never before.

The FlashPro allows full user tuning and datalogging of late model performance Civics. It includes Windows based software called FlashProManager.

The FlashPro connects from your laptop's USB port to your vehicles diagnostic port to provide 90 second programming with a variety of calibrations with extensive real time and stored datalogging capabilities.

Check out this link for more info and to order:

Xenocron Tuning: Hondata Flash PRO for new Honda Civics, Si, Type R, and more

-Jay

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
they don't support any other engines or multiple cars

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they don't support any other engines or multiple cars
This is specifically for someone looking to tune a 2006+ Civic Si, there are other options available for other cars/motors. Most of Hondata's stuff is designed around tuning one car per unit.

-Jay

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
maybe I am just sad I don't have the right car....

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
its about time they figured it out, now wy cant they do this for the earlier OBD2 cars like the 96-00 civics

·
Registered
'91 CRX Si
2,158 Posts
bout time.. my friend with an 07si had been wanting a kpro..

i guess this is what hondata was working on instead.

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
well COBB has the acessport and they were doing well since it was the only thing out there so hondata got off their asses and got to work

·
Registered
68 Camaro
4,583 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump...a lot of these having been moving out of here lately. Seems to be pretty popular and well received.

-Jay

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.