·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic DX
752 Posts
lol love the title ... ima try to make it

·
Banned
752 Posts
Woohoo, now only if I could find someone to replace/repair my second destroyed transmission, I'd be set. For as slow a car as this is, it sure does break every part under the sun.

Of course, I'm not sure how well a turbo four door will compete in a SCCA event.

I'm all for Florida D-series meets; Lord knows there's enough of us on here. BTW, D-series members are welcome to crash at my place enroute to track events.

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
I'll be in Orlando this coming weekend the 9th. Theres a big end of the year sound comp going on everyone should come out!

·
Formally known as SPONSOREDCRX
3,566 Posts
dude get a map its off us 27 about 30 miles north of lake placid and an hour or so south of clermont i believe
bout an hour and half to two hours depending on how fast you drive.

i would love to make we will see how im doing money wise and if my car decides to break again or not. but put me on the list as always. ill try my best.

·
Formally known as SPONSOREDCRX
3,566 Posts
I'll be in Orlando this coming weekend the 9th. Theres a big end of the year sound comp going on everyone should come out!
we all know whos goin to win that. lol. maybe the one holding the record?

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
Not really. USACI I clean house. Iasca and IDBL its real tough. Finished 1,2 4th and not even f'n close.

·
Banned
752 Posts
I'm still up for a meet, but the car still won't be fixed. The motor in my S-10 puked a rod out the bottom on me, so all my money is tied up getting that thing back on the road.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts