Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’d like to take some time out an introduce FJT distributors as an official distributor of our products/services. He will be offering a full line of the products we carry and fabricate. Since FJT is primarily an online store, he will be able to focus more of his time online to help customers that may want to order, or just have questions about our products. Nothing will change at RCautoworks, and nothing will change at FJT, we both are working together now which will make both of us stronger. RCautoworks will also be carrying FJT products as well, so we can also assist our customers with any information they might need on an FJT product. Its a win win for everyone, anyone who has ever dealt with FJT or myself both know how we handle and take care of business. Customer service is both high on our priority list.

If anyone has any questions or comments feel free to ask.

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Thats right guys. We are now working together to bring you guys awesome products at awesome prices..

i will be updating very soon our online store.

thanks.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yup! worked with FJT for quite some time already. Never failed me to get stuff from him!

Hope you 2 have a great co-operation!

More good stuff to come!!!!!

Wishes from
David Tan
More good stuff, and some more sick deals. Fransico is a great guy to work with, he has so much passion for this sport/industry.

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Finding such top quality Ramhorns for under $600 these days is very very hard...
Backed up with RC Autoworks warranty

1 - 12 of 12 Posts