Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone.

This is the same rods from the 1st & 2nd batches only that now we are bringing them under our own brand Name.

The Rods are already in production and they will be arriving here by the end of September.
I am giving the opportunity to those who want to pre order their sets with a discount.

All Connecting rods include--> 3/8" ARP 2000 rod bolts, ARP Lube

These are the 3 type of Forged rods that are coming on this batch:

1- D16 H beams Forged Connecting rods:

Standard length. With this rod you will be able to run any aftermarket piston on your D16 Block. Wether you like CP,Arias,Wiseco,SUPERTECH, J&E pistons...etc... then this is the rod that you need to get. Forged 4340 steel and will be able to hold 600+ whp.
Regular Price--> $295 + Shipping
PRE ORDER now for a price of---> $275 Shipped to the USA (International orders add $25 for shipping)

2- D16 Custom I-Beam Connecting rods

This is a longer rod in an I-Beam design that is made specifically to run Vitara Pistons on your D16 Block for increased Compression Ratios. Compression ratios vary depending on the head that you use. Will hold 500+ whp

Most common CR ratios with these custom rods and 75mm Vitaras:
D16 Block + D16A6 Head ---> 8.0:1
D16 Block + D16Z6 head ---> 8.48:1
D16 Block + D16Y7 Head ---> 8.48:1
D16 Block + D16Y8 Head ---> 8.8:1

Regular Price--> $339.95 + Shipping
PRE ORDER now for a price of---> $314 Shipped to the USA (International orders add $25 for shipping)

3- JDM D15b Vtec Custom I beam Connecting rods

This is a shorter rod in an I-Beam design that is made specifically to run Vitara pistons into the JDM D15b block. If you run standard length rods + vitaras on a JDM d15 block the piston will stick up above the deck height probably making a valves soup.. With the shorter length rods the piston stays .002 below deck height in perfect position.

Most common CR ratios with these custom rods and 75mm Vitaras:
JDM D15b Block + D15 vtec/Z6 Head + .030"HG ---> 8.0:1
JDM D15b Block + D16Y8 Head + .030"HG ---> 8.26:1
JDM D15b Block + D16Y8 Head + .025"HG ---> 8.34:1

Rod stroke ratio---> 1.61
Going with a 75.5mm piston increases .1 in CR

Regular Price--> $339.95 + Shipping
PRE ORDER now for a price of---> $314 Shipped to the USA (International orders add $25 for shipping)

4- Vitara pistons & Forged Rods Combo:
You can actually save more when you order this combo. Now we will also have a special price for those who pre order from now their COMBO.

Vitaras(any size) + Std. H beams Rods(very low CR)---> $399 + Shipping. PRE ORDER---> $385 Shipped to the USA(International orders add $25 for shipping)

Vitaras(any size) + Custom I-beams Rods(JDM D16/D16)---> $425 + Shipping. PRE ORDER---> $410 Shipped to the USA(International orders add $25 for shipping)

Payments:

Visa/ Mastercard---> Call us (787-210-6492. Monday-Friday 9:30am - 5pm ET)--> ships only to billing address
Paypal---> [email protected] --> Ships only to confirmed address
Cheque or Money Oders --> SHips anywhere you want them shipped to
FJ Distributors
PO BOX 360015
San Juan, PR00936-0015

For Paypal and Money Orders/Cheque you need to include the following information:

Full Name
Forum & Username
Phone Number:
What you are ordering and quantities:

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
nice prices man, just curious, whats the weight of the I-Beams if you know

·
I
95 Civic coupe
3,984 Posts
i'm so glad i got the h beams when they were $269 shipped!

amazingly fast shipping guys! even though it comes from PR!! i had mine in 3 days turn around time! like i said, its fast!

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

amazingly fast shipping guys! even though it comes from PR!! i had mine in 3 days turn around time! like i said, its fast!
Yeah that was the intro price on the rods.. Probably wont happen again.. And now these rods are almost ready for race shops to start selling them so we will be setting up dealers account very soon..

We have had awesome results shipping through USPS and i can say that 98-99% of our packages to the USA get ther right in 2-3 business days so shipping is pretty much right on time.

Thanks for the good comments.

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice prices man, just curious, whats the weight of the I-Beams if you know
I have to double check cause i dont have one in hand right now but including the rod and ARP bolts together everything weights around 535grams..

That is the same weight of new Eagle rods

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guys the special is only for PRE Orders.... do not wait till the rods arrive to order your set cause its going to be too late for the special price...
Thanks

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
if you order the combo i assume it comes with the rings and bearings also?

·
Registered
88 ED6
5,511 Posts

Lucky. I missed out; I tried to get the longer I-Beam rods when they first came out(or rather the second batch), now I see the price has gone up.

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if you order the combo i assume it comes with the rings and bearings also?
Depending of hat COmbo youre talking about..

The Vitara + D16 I beams combo comes with---> Vitara pistons, Piston Rings, D16 I beams with ARP2000 rod bolts..

Superkit + D16 I beams COMBO comes with everything---> Pistons, rings, ACL main bearings, ACL Rod Bearings, ACL Thrust Washers,Timing Belt, Water Pump, Full engine kit of gaskets and seals And the Custom D16 I beams with ARP 2000 rod bolts

·
Friend of the D
3,069 Posts
Depending of hat COmbo youre talking about..

The Vitara + D16 I beams combo comes with---> Vitara pistons, Piston Rings, D16 I beams with ARP2000 rod bolts..

Superkit + D16 I beams COMBO comes with everything---> Pistons, rings, ACL main bearings, ACL Rod Bearings, ACL Thrust Washers,Timing Belt, Water Pump, Full engine kit of gaskets and seals And the Custom D16 I beams with ARP 2000 rod bolts
Price on a Superkit + D16 I beams COMBO on the preorder?

·
Registered
EG Final Year
893 Posts
^^ Still waiting for info just picked up a motor recently and would like to start tearing it down.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
sweet deals...shit now that i see the price of those I beams...a guy in town is selling some brand new for $250. i might have to grab them.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
so did ya get those usdm d15 rods out last week? just curious what kind of time frame we are lookin at here for the rods. just wanna know when to kinda plan on them.

thanks for keepin the d alive

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Price on a Superkit + D16 I beams COMBO on the preorder?
Pre order price $579 + SHipping. Shipping to the USA for this kit is $29 Insured

The USDM D15 rods are not done yet.. they will take some more time.

1 - 20 of 168 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.