Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FJ DISTRIBUTORS is coming to the USA!

Please be patient as we move our business operations to the sunny state of Texas. We will be down (online store) for some days as we move some of our inventory. Our online store will be back up and running on Tuesday August 4, 2009.

I have planned some good things and i am currently working on some new aftermarket account so that we can offer better parts, better prices to our customers from the online forums and also be able to have available in stock more parts to ship out faster.

In the meantime, for any part inquiries or questions please email us at [email protected] or [email protected] and we will reply as soon as possible. Our Phone lines will be affected with this change as well so we will be updating our new phone numbers asap.

Products in backorder at the moment:

-YCP Vitara pistons---> 75mm and 75.5mm
-FJ R SPEC D16 Custom I beam Connecting Rods

All boost Superkits with Vitara pistons in bore sizes 75 and 75.5mm will not be available to ship until pistons are in stock.

Thanks and see you soon!

Francisco

·
formerly Kit88
ek hatch
6,233 Posts
good news Francisco.

You got a message

·
Registered
'91 CRX Si
2,158 Posts
wanna give me a job if i move to TX?

haha. welcome to the states and best of luck.

hopefully this helps you expand your business.

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
sweet hey man you wouldnt be able to get a hold of a set of the 84-85mm itr pistons could you?

·
Registered
667 Posts
that is awesome but it woulda been even more awesome if you guys moved down here to hawaii

hahaha

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
Yes i have but you need to tell me like yesterday... cause some items are or will be in transit to TX so they will take a while to arrive there...
its cool man i'm not in a big hurry i got a b20 block sitting here and need a set of the 84.5 itr style pistons how much are you asking for them?

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah me and the business..

we use flat rate boxes on 85 percent of what we ship so the shipping wont change much..

shipping isnt really any more expensive from PR anyways.

i take it you are moving to the states yourself? cool shit

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.