·
Registered
6,365 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Let's not scare the noobs away, you were one recently too
try this:
Looks like you have a good plan, there are a lot of good resources on this site so if you ever run into a problem search as much as you can and if you still can't find the answer, search some more. If that fails then you can ask lol. Good luck with your build!
And just for future reference, tech forums i.e. forced induction, are not for build threads. Your thread will most likely be moved to the showcase forum

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I found that out after reading the sticky! >.< Error on my behalf. The good new is, I enjoy doing research and it bugs me until i figure out the answer, I generally ask if I have run out of all hope! Example, catch cans. So many setups as well as opinions, plug the black box, don't plug it list goes on. Thanks for the tips guys, sorry again for the misplaced post!

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Yeah I found that out after reading the sticky! >.< Error on my behalf. The good new is, I enjoy doing research and it bugs me until i figure out the answer, I generally ask if I have run out of all hope! Example, catch cans. So many setups as well as opinions, plug the black box, don't plug it list goes on. Thanks for the tips guys, sorry again for the misplaced post!
Good need.more noobs like you. If you need help feel free to ask. Tons of helpful people here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.