Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
95 civic coupe
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i took my 91 std hatch to the local track with stock 4 spd tranny and no bottle and ran a 10.667 on slicks. im proud of my little beatter. next time will be with si lsd tranny 8lbs flywheel and clutch, maybe bottle. hope to see low 9s maybe 8s

·
Banned
91 tempo,88 crx
499 Posts
gotta be

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
10.66 in a std isnt bad at all. Nice job. What track, the hill?

·
Registered
95 civic coupe
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha yeah the hill and suprisingly it did turn the slicks over, this week the si lsd tranny with clutch and flywheel. it def made me happy. thanks for all the comments guys

·
Registered
95 civic coupe
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
ok the hatch hurt my fealiongs this weekend. it ran a 10.4 woith the 5 spd and fly wheel. i think if i put the bottle on it it will go boom. o well i sill sell it and put the money into my bike and get into the 5s with that. to hell with this car too much money not enough power. if you can persuade me let me know. but im done. until then. i want b series!

·
Registered
95 civic coupe
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok so i was real mad friday night, but i cant give up that easy. im going with the nitrous. try that out. if i dont like that then i will go turbo. i just expected too much.

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
It's easy to get discouraged. Hang in there, u just need to set yourself a goal. Sounds to me like you should build yourself a nice motor on the side and try out some nos with what you have in the car right now.

·
Registered
95 civic coupe
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's easy to get discouraged. Hang in there, u just need to set yourself a goal. Sounds to me like you should build yourself a nice motor on the side and try out some nos with what you have in the car right now.
i really need a good tune first i have all the stuff to do it myself but that is one thing i dont think i can do. the only thing i have left to do to the motor is valve springs and nitrous. but no one plays with turbo edit around here that i know of. i even have it downloaded on my computer. if someone knows how to tune then let me know and you can use everything i have. are you still in iraq?

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
i really need a good tune first i have all the stuff to do it myself but that is one thing i dont think i can do. the only thing i have left to do to the motor is valve springs and nitrous. but no one plays with turbo edit around here that i know of. i even have it downloaded on my computer. if someone knows how to tune then let me know and you can use everything i have. are you still in iraq?
Iraq? I think you have me confused with somebody else. lol. Anyhow, I actually bought a ECU chipped with turbo edit to run my next build. I have yet to start my build due to little free time and money but I'll get around to it someday. But i'm in the same tuning boat as you are.

·
Registered
95 civic coupe
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
haha i guess so lol. yeah i def need somebody who can do it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts