Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I finally got my first 1995 Honda Del Sol S model d15 with Auto. It has a small radiator leak from the upper clamp on plastic side tank so I've purchased a double row compatible aluminum welded radiator, 14in fan and all the items needed for a tune up. Also bought engine and transmission mounts and a full hose kit. I'm going to school for diesel mechanics and we have two days a week we can work on our own projects. So starting Jan 3rd I'll put the 14in stock steel rims I bought with studded snow tires on and start with the radiator replacement and tune up.
Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle Grille

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No not for the Honda though I'm looking to get a TDI Passat or Jetta in the future. Literally always searching for those and Del Sol's saw the good deal on the Del Sol first so made the jump. My job moved to the Philippines so I'm going back to school. I was a driver and a supervisor for a city bus service prior to my last job so I'm taking to diesel mechanics to mesh well with that. Plan on going back into the bus service as a mechanic. Ideally the school bus side of things due to all the holiday's school districts get. I got nothing bad to say about Honda's I put 70k on a CBR 600 as it was the only vehicle I owned for 7 years as a young man before I gave it to my best friend as his wife would never let him buy one and I got a BMW K1200S

1 - 4 of 4 Posts