Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know when and where will be the first show/race or anything Import car related for the year '08?, specially near PA, NJ, ect.... I just want to know to see if I can be ready by then. Maybe we can all get together then.

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
WOW 35 bucks for test and tune. My local track only charges 20 and I thought that was high. We only usually get about 4 runs in. Its from 6-11pm
wow only 4 runs? that is probably why you only get charged 20, 35 would be alot for only 4 runs, we normally get as many as our cars can tolerate :)

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
how far is this from pittsburgh?
jimmy do a mapquest from there to beaver springs pa, they actually have a directions link on the site i posted above as well. it took me around 3 hours or so to get to pittsburg once so im going to guess around 4.
a meet would be cool, we had a meet there last year with another car group i am active in, it was a blast we had people as far as northcarolina show up. the saterday test and tunes are the days where you get the most runs, but the holiday weekends when they have the jet truck and other stuff is the best time to go and camp over and race and watch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts