Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
90 civic sedan
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys finally got the hatch back on the road.. i swapped in a single cam zc in place of the a6.. all it has is I/H/E but anywho tonight i raced a b20 swapped eg and pulled half a car on him from a 20 roll then i raced a turbo 4 door integra automatic and got beat by a car.. so i think once again the little d-series motors have proved themselvs to b pretty quick.:holla:

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
wow.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
...i wonder how his reaction time was at the stoplight? lame.

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
well atleast no one fuckin died.

keep it on the track.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Street Racing is where Import racing got it all started..... I was one of them in the late 80's... It really needs to be on the track ... I have seen too many innocent and not so innocent die....

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
same here bro, one of my high school buddies had a dope ass mustang 5.0 and he was racing a vette...they both had the same et's no bullshit...decided to race the vette on the street, i was behind him...the vette launched and he must have been a novice he fishtailed hit my friend t-bone style if you can imagine that...and pushed him into oncoming traffic over the median. he was killed instantly.

dude in the vette was up for murder but just got manslaughter which i think still to this day is fucking bullshit :(

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
What the hell?! You guys are saying shit to him but in Turbod16z6's thread nobody said a damn word to him. As long as he's not doing it down a main stretch of busy road or anything than fuck it.

I know it should stay on the track but maybe there isn't one close to him or something. I'm not condoning street racing but if its on a rural road with his car I think its ok. Its not like were talking about an 8000hp Funny Car!

And I'm sorry to hear that you guys have had friends and loved ones killed in car accidents while racing. But I've also had people I loved killed in car accidents that had nothing to do with racing.

Anyway, good job on the races but just be very careful. The last thing we need is someone getting hurt.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
I never flamed this guy..... Just giving my $.02... Wait.... Wow!!! I didnt flame this guy... I must not be feeling well..lol

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
yeah me niether i believe all i said was keep it on the track.

·
D-Series Destruction Master
6,710 Posts
What the hell?! You guys are saying shit to him but in Turbod16z6's thread nobody said a damn word to him. As long as he's not doing it down a main stretch of busy road or anything than fuck it.

I know it should stay on the track but maybe there isn't one close to him or something. I'm not condoning street racing but if its on a rural road with his car I think its ok. Its not like were talking about an 8000hp Funny Car!

And I'm sorry to hear that you guys have had friends and loved ones killed in car accidents while racing. But I've also had people I loved killed in car accidents that had nothing to do with racing.

Anyway, good job on the races but just be very careful. The last thing we need is someone getting hurt.
hey, I haven't seen that thread...maybe i'll drop by and pay him a visit.

·
Registered
90 civic sedan
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i know i usually keep it on the track but this just had to b an exception... but hey atleast it was out in the country and it was just the 3 of us no watchers

1 - 20 of 52 Posts