Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well yesterday i took my friend to go test drive a CRX he wants to buy. The crx has the B18C1 N/A, cams, cam gears, header, intake, exhaust, etc... Well the guy selling it has a 99 Accord with the H22 swap in it. We were on an empty highway and we went it it from a 40mph second gear pull.

His mods:
CAI/H/E

Me:
I/H/E
Stage 2 clutch
9lb flywheel
MSD ignition blaster crap
My 145lb friend

I got half a car instantly. When i hit third i jumped ahead by a car, by fourth gear i had his headlights by my rear bumper then we shut off. We were going to go at it again but we hit an urban neighborhood and a lot of traffic.
So im impressed, but then again i dont think the JDM H22 in a 99 Accord would help him much. He swaped it for the F series that it had in it. So is he a bad driver or what? He did run mid 12's with the CRX my friend is buying from him.

·
D-series WTF?!?!
Dyno GT Racing Bike
3,674 Posts
HMM i still notice that u Cxhatch is a crazy ass driver u really push the fuk outta an engine but i guess more liters ain't shit is how u drive that fuk everyone's day up way to go on threating a accord

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
hondajosh said:
man thats hard to believe a cx hatch only has 70 hp at the flywheel and an
h22 has approx 200 depending on which version.......I guess the weight difference would be in your favor, but I almost wanna see it on video
I have a 93 Del Sol Si. Its only 70 pounds heavier than a 92-95 Si hatch.
Im not bullshiting. This is real and i have a fellow d-series member to back me up on this one as well. As Milo could tell you i do know how to drive a car. I have beaten cars that are faster than me before. It doesnt matter what kind of motor or car you have if you dont know how to drive it.

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MiloReaper87 said:
HMM i still notice that u Cxhatch is a crazy ass driver u really push the fuk outta an engine but i guess more liters ain't shit is how u drive that fuk everyone's day up way to go on threating a accord
Ya Milo you know me for years now. I do push my motors, i pushed the mustang's, the b18c1 in my cx hatch, and the z6 i had in it after it was stolen. So im not going to argue about me pushing my motors. But you cant say im not careful. I push them but i know their limits

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sunday im heading out there again. I will take a camera to record the another race with him. For those who dont believe

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
I can believe it. a 99 accord with a h22 is a pig

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
vtecduck said:
I can believe it. a 99 accord with a h22 is a pig
Thanks bro. Yea they are. Hows the jacket?

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
CxHatch said:
Thanks bro. Yea they are. Hows the jacket?
no prob, I love it. Everyone that see's it ask about it and wants to know where I got it. Thanks again for the hook up

1 - 10 of 10 Posts