Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this weekend I went to stay with a friend, and there was a guy that was really cocky about his truck. So when he saw my civic he thought he was goin to pic on the little guy. Well that didn't work. he asked me if I wanted to race and I said I am not sure I didn't want to get in trouble with the police or anything so I was hesitant about it, but he finally pissed me off enough to get me to race him. I asked him what he had he said it was a 350 with auto trans and exhaust and a intake slamed with wide tires. I was like utoo I done messed with the wrong guy,but i was goin to go through with it.So we went out to the middle of nowhere and lined up the people were at the end and it was on me I screamed on you mark get set and that sob went before I said go and poped out about one and a half cars ahead of me so I lauched at about 5000 and poped right back up next to the back of his bed . First gear I was out his bed second i was at his front fender and at the end he was at the front of my fender and I was happy but he sort of left before me and admitted to jumpin at the start so we were goin to one more round but this time we were goin to have someone to flag us off and as we were goin back to the line the only house on the road is where we started at for a point of reference and a lady stepped out and said that she called the police and we didn't wait around to find out so we went back to my friends house and the guy in the truck admitted to everyone that he got beat by a what he said was one of those 4 bangers but to us it is a d-series.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts