Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Honda?
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a first gen Integra at a local salvage yard, was mostly complete as of this past Sunday. It's a five speed. I pulled the ECU and stashed that away for later acquiring, but is there anything else that could be useful from it? I don't have a ZC but not sure if anyone else on the D-series could use parts from it. Has the brown valve cover. It probably won't be complete very long considering the yard it is at is the busiest one locally.

·
Registered
98 dx sedan
895 Posts
That engine should be worth some money, and you might wanna pull it if it's not too much. I would also look at shift linkage, pedal assembly, tranny, the harness (could be used for tucks/ extensions), wheels...im trying to see if they have sway bars or anything else valuable...if anything the head might be worth something...badges idk lol

·
Registered
Honda?
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The full set of wheels missing one center cap were there but I doubt they are now. I didn't really have money at the moment to start stripping it myself, just if there's key things ZC people could use I'd be happy to work something out to help get it for them.

·
Registered
1971 VW Super Beetle
1,107 Posts
The head is the same casting (AFAIK) as the ZC head. I would get that (bare since the cams, intake manifold and exhaust manifold are not as good.), the distributor (if it is in good shape) the exhaust cam sensor since someone may need that, I would clip the plug from the harness side so you get both clips. I hear the oil pumps on those are pretty beastly if it is in good shape/lowish miles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts