Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we've been keeping this hush hush until we knew the first shipment arrived, as far as I know we're the only company in the U.S selling d15 rods that actually have been tested an ran work well. Here are the pics, for everyone that picked up a set, they will be shipping out next week. We'll be keeping these in stock very soon, we'll have enough sets made that everyone will be able to get there hands on them.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
in for price and weights
thank you

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
What what what??? When the hell??? I'll just accept that its real.

What's the measurments on these bad boys?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Length 136.40mm
Pin size 19mm
These have been tested ~300hp
With vitara's your looking at 8.0 compression I will break it down later with what compression is with what head. Im also working on the weights for you guys as well. This first batch is actually already sold but we will be gettting more in shortly.

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
Length 136.40mm
Pin size 19mm
These have been tested ~300hp
With vitara's your looking at 8.0 compression I will break it down later with what compression is with what head. Im also working on the weights for you guys as well. This first batch is actually already sold but we will be gettting more in shortly.
Ummm ... you're a bit off on your CR ... unless you've changed the specs on the vitaras to a smaller dish. I just checked with the zeal calculator and with vitartas and a b7 head ... you're looking at 7.5:1 CR. Still too low for my taste. But kudos on getting these things out finally. Nice to see some aftermarket support for the D15 coming out.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Any chance for some standard length rods? Pretty please.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
What a tease. How long until the next set comes in so we can find out all the specs and pricing?
LOL work never stops, had to tow a car back to the shoo right after I made the post. And now I'm on my android driving to work. Ill have more answers later. As for giving up on making these, never. Once we had the source an the means, its as simple as making a phone call.

Oh shit, nice! Do they come with ARPs?

What's the ballpark price?
Yes they will.

Prices will be up pretty soon

1 - 20 of 94 Posts