Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 CX Hatch
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wanting to run this car since I got my car running a few weeks ago, well it finally happened tonight at the track for "Grudge Night" where they show no timeslips and go off of a flagger.

A few details on the guys car... 92-95 Hatch H22a I/H/E , It ran 9.14's in the 1/8th last friday night so I was a lil skeered with my lil D...

Well race # 1, I got out on him by about a car and kept the same distance all the way down. And race # 2 was the same outcome, needless to say I was very excited. It got alot of people thinking i've got more then $300 under the hood, which was too funny.

My setup... Z6 with a 14b hmt setup with about $300 in her...:)

Woooo Woooo, I'm excited...:haha: Now I just need to get a damn clutch because mine is shot and try and get some times out of her...

·
bwah ha ha ha ha
CRX
1,475 Posts
froggie3kb said:
I sense a lil bit of sarcasm...:alky:

Thanks man, about 10lbs...
sorry! lost for words. im really ecstatic, im excited for you. i tried to rep you but it said i couldn't. well anyway hope you get your clutch in soon and get some real good time's.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Clutchmaster said:
that's badass there buddy my friend has a h22 accord that i trying to get my car up to par to beat
shouldn't take much, I use to blister them with 8 psi on my Jackson :TU:

·
Registered
93 CX Hatch
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
vtecencrx said:
sorry! lost for words. im really ecstatic, im excited for you. i tried to rep you but it said i couldn't. well anyway hope you get your clutch in soon and get some real good time's.

Ahhh my bad, I thought you were being sarcastic lol. Well thanks for the kind words and rep, dunno why it wouldnt let you but I appreciate you trying. Thanks man, I do too...:)

Clutchmaster said:
that's badass there buddy my friend has a h22 accord that i trying to get my car up to par to beat

Thanks man, yea a buddy of mine has an h22a accord and its pretty stout... Here's the thread with the video of me racing it last week on 7psi.

http://www.d-series.org/forums/showthread.php?t=49964

Hellhatch said:
Nice job how much boost ya running.

Thanks, 10-11psi...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts