Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dyno tune session today at Redline Performance by Joseph Davis in Asheville, NC. Had a great time and experience. Thanks for giving me the opportunity and chance to get a tune on such a short notice.

Base pull made 175hp 155tq @ 6lbs and final pull made 288hp 230tq @ 18lbs. Ran into issues with my manual boost controller failing and waste gate spring maxing out. Parts are on order and re tune is soon to come once this bi polar NC weather warms up lol.

Build list:
75.5 Vitaras on RC autoworks custom length rods
Y8 block with z6 crank and ported oil pump/stock sleeves
Mild port/polish y8 head
Supertech valve springs
Bisi stage 2 NA cam
Bisi cam gear
Ported y8 intake manifold
speedfactory 4bar map
Bseries 68mm throttlebody
Precision 1000cc low imp injectors
Walboro 255 fuel pump
Garret 57trim turbo
Go-autoworks ac comp. ram horm with 2.5" to 3" downpipe
Go-autoworks piping
eBay intercooler
tial 38mm wastegate and bov
93 octane
mFactory lsd
6pluck clutch

·
ministry of mayhem!
5,673 Posts
nice!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Very nice numers!. I have a Sol too, but I'm doing the Supercharger instead of turbo. I have had turbo , but never tried a supercharger.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Nice numbers. Clean EBay.

Really nice! I wish we had legit tuners in Hawaii!
Who tunes all the super fast hondas out here?

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Nice numbers. Clean EBay.

Who tunes all the super fast hondas out here?
On Oahu, JD, but heard sometimes he gets really aggressive with the tune. Sean who is an "authorized" hondata dealer, but only tunes his friends cars decent. Haven't heard anything decent from him for a while. Or people just wait for Chris Black from AMS. He comes to Hawaii twice per year. There's more tuners on the outer islands. The rest just don't wanna say cause they wanna be the fastest.
I think majority of the cars aren't tuned to potential here. Unless tuned by CB.

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Nice! Would like to have JD tune my whip.
x2 I wish i ain't to far
Look like both are of you are closer then me!

On Oahu, JD, but heard sometimes he gets really aggressive with the tune. Sean who is an "authorized" hondata dealer, but only tunes his friends cars decent. Haven't heard anything decent from him for a while. Or people just wait for Chris Black from AMS. He comes to Hawaii twice per year. There's more tuners on the outer islands. The rest just don't wanna say cause they wanna be the fastest.
I think majority of the cars aren't tuned to potential here. Unless tuned by CB.
Hearsay! He is the only one I trust to tune my car when pushed hard!

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
OP what did you have to pay to get your car tuned? These guys here want so much and they're not even top tier tuners!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts