Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i finally got around to dynoin my car today and i was pleased with the numbers... 197whp 152trq

heres my charts sorry for the cut off at the bottom the printer sucked

for my car and what it has...

d15b
t3/t4 b series drag turbo on a d series drag manifold(7psi off wastegate and we brought it to 7000 RPMs)
24x12x3in intercooler
skunk2 intake manifold
k & n air filter
12.1 fmu
v-afc
255 intank fuel pump and a inline pump

heres a pic of my bay....

and one of the car if your wonderin what its in

·
Ferio inspired
2,441 Posts
good start:TU:. get some real engine management and you can easily lay down more HP. :beer:

·
Ferio inspired
2,441 Posts
bermanator said:
and some more torque. most Ds see relatively equal hp and torque numbers.
that's implied since HP is a fictional number, derived from TQ.:beer:

·
The Master Fabricator
2,038 Posts
Turbo seems too big. You start making good torque at 5200rpm. Unless you have big power goals in the future, I would downsize and run more boost.
Also, you should ask them to plot HP/TQ and RPM.

Other than that, those are good number for 7psi

·
the MAD scientist
2,574 Posts
Not bad at all. Like other people said though, get some better fuel management and crank up the boost. No reason not too really, you're already obd1. That turbo is too big at those boost levels anyway.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks guys for all the comments and suggestions yeah i know the turbo is a lil big but its fun once it does kick in... :) and i know i need a diff fuel managment system but this seems to be workin good for now its been runnin strong for about a year now...(fingers crossed) lol

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts
very nice #'s :TU:. That's close to what I'm putting down with mine.

·
CR-Vtakin
11,459 Posts
good numbers, turbo definately seems like it is too big right now. heck, throw in some hondata or something, retune at 9-11 psi and call it good. you should see 200+ hp easily. I got 176hp and 181ft lbs of torque at 9psi with a small ass tdo4-15g

·
Registered
836 Posts
Pretty good A/F ratio for FMU. I would stay where you are at right now. Turbo is too big though....looks like your power is coming on at pretty high rpm's. Good for racing but probably a little laggy running around town.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Looks pretty good for what you have going. Definitely run Hondata/Uberdata/etc. and turn up the boost a little :TU:

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
hey

what are the numbers on that t3/t4 turbo, like the ar numbers, im looking for a new turbo and thats pretty good numbers on 7psi, good job, anyways, is there a medium turbo, bigger than the 15g but smaller than the one you have?. .42 .48?

good job. almost at the 200 mark, with real engine management, you'd be golden

·
Registered
279 Posts
normally i would say to get better management, but i would have to say on half an afc hack, since i didnt see any kind of injector upgrade, those are some pretty decent numbers, if you havent already, you should at least look into getting some dsm injectors

1 - 20 of 21 Posts