Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hahaah after a few hours of cursing at my car and some custom ghetto fabbing, we got my kit on

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
haha that is ghetto fab. you couldn't make a WG elbow to clear the hood or something?

-Luke

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts

·
Registered
13,322 Posts
WOW, it having that cut in the hood like that I'm seeing you're not going to be taking that out in the rain but like the 2 weeks it does rain up there! LOL

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it runs great. reasons i didnt make an elbow: time, i needed to get my car running last night, materials were limited, lack of motivation, plus theres a first time for everything. wastegate is set to about 5lbs, i have my wideband already installed, just need to run power to it then im ready to rip around. i have an uber rich map on there right now, but im going to auburn tomo so i need to do some tweaking tonight. my plan is to eventually run around 11lbs of so

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
i hope you fix that hood, being lazy is no excuse :) you could have got it running and just not hooked up the charge pipe to the TB if you was in such a desperate need for a car. i hate seeing stuff like this :(

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts
why go external? and what turbo is that? It doesnt look like a greddy 15g.
If it is a 15 g, I can see why he went external. The internal on the 15g sucks

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
its some kind of aftermarket turbo. all i know is its not part of the greddy kit. tdo4h 15g. there is a mitsu logo on it. and it had an internal wastegate, but was removed and welded by someone else before i got it. again, this is a low budget build

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
and the rest of the car is all beat up anyways, a little hole in the hood isnt that much of an eyesore

·
Boost Gets You Laid
4,402 Posts
Could't help it:

fuck man, w/e works. Throw one of those bolt-on hood scoops on and graft it in to the hood lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts