Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, I've been receiving a LOT of help from a good friend, who's a seasoned DSM guy, in sourcing parts, and here's a list of my setup, and things I'm about to order tonight/tomorrow if you guys approve. I'm trying to get this in, together and tuned for my next autox in a few weeks...If it gets questionable on time, I'll hold off, but really pushing to meet the deadline as its a statewide points race (TLAC).

Things I have/set on getting:
Ebay cast manifold (picking up from member soon)
Fresh 14B turbo, o2 housing and good coolant hardlines
Oil filter sandwhich plate with -4AN feed line and all the appropriate adapters
Stock DSM BOV and hard pipe
-10AN drain line and one push lock fitting for turbo

Here's a list of things he and I went over tonight I need to order ASAP:
-10AN drain flange
Weld on male -10AN bung
Redhorse -10AN push lock
T3 to TD05 adapter
Oil restrictor
2" piping kit and IC

EDIT: Ordered all the above items tonight. $287.77 of my $580 budget is gone, all I need now is to make a downpipe, pay for the manifold shipping and i'll be good!

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As single cam d said, i`m using neptune/demon board for tuning. Also, i figure my 320 injectors to be enough for 180whp, which is the most i plan to make for now. I also have a Walbro 255HP and AEM fpr so i can run higher fuel psi if necessary.

I guess i had a bit more budget, but i worked off the cost of the turbo and the feed/return line stuff not listed above. Probably about 150 worth of parts. I still need a dsm bov for now as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts