Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been having much trouble with most people on ebay who wont ship to me and who are pretty shady . finally ive settled on dynoflo they will ship me eagle rods and JE/SRP pistons forged 9.0:1 comp for US$99 1 week transit . Right b4 i get these i would like to have 1 final confirmation if possible . im running a D16Z6 i want to direct swap in my pistons and rods . So i get standard bore pistons right ? what about rods are they universal ? or is there any special model i have to order to direct swap into my D16Z6 ? i know they are really noob questions but i have bought stuff b4 that didnt fit and i really wasted a lot of $$ .

p.S i found tis dude www.autoreplacementparts.com selling 3 layer steel head gasket at $32 seems like a sweet deal to me .

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
$99 ?? That is over $700 worth of parts.. You might want to be careful w/ that deal..

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha beretta i wish dude . i said they will ship it for $99 . which is pretty cheap considering im halfway around the world . total price is $823 for the pistons rods and moly file fit racing rings . pistons come with clip and wrist pins , is there anything else i need besides these 3 ( rings , wrist pin and clip ) ?

p.S ive changed my garage . my mech is one of singapores top honda builders with fastest EP3 and euro R and EK in Singapore done by him . Going to find a low mileage block from japan and start there with all these . my current engine i will use as a spare . Doing everything right this time . block guard , ACL bearings , proper 3 layer steel gasket . going to go for 1.8 bar ( about 20psi ) . Hope to smash the 300whp barrier

1 - 7 of 7 Posts