Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know only ssr 4.7 or 4.9!

My ek3 need a shorter shift now that i can run 8000 rpm!

I have installed a d13 '94/95 transmission, the shortest here in italy (short gear and 4.437 as final)

But i want more!!!

Who sell it?

·
Registered
4,585 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Kiwi on Honda-tech sells SRR.

485 shipped.

Only 4.7 is available for hydro's.

If you want 4.9 you'll have to get an Infinitude (same house as SRR). 455 on H-T right now in sponsors forum

·
Registered
941 Posts
I wish someone could give a good answer on whether or not to invest in a infinitude final drive. even if I were to get it cryo treated

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
If anyone wants an Infinitude final drive, let me know.

I'm a dealer now.

First to order gets it at cost so you can be the guinea pig. :p

·
Registered
138 Posts
Aquafina said:

I'm a dealer now.

How much is the total cost to ship to singapore? Is the final drive a brand new one?

B

·
0 Posts
Dude if you live in Singapore why don't you take a quick flight to Taiwan and buy two for the price of shipping one to you.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Aquafina said:

I'm a dealer now.

What is available and how much? PM me with pricing if you want, I have the money and am ready to buy.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Infinfitude FD

I bought the Infinitude 4.9 FD for like 455 shipped w/ engine drain plug.
im getting my tranny power washed at the moment and new bearings pressed in tomorrow.... so by friday night, im taking the new engine w/ new tranny out to the strip. ill be fersure to test that shit out. the final drive looks really good. doesnt look like its been cheaply made. so... im gonna find out forsure tomorrow night when i get off work. ill let you all know how it goes.

all i know is that 455 (shipped + tax) to cali - for a 4.9 final drive is a fucking steal no matter how you look at it. that shit should be costing well in the four digets range....

they have really good deals for the short gear w/ bad ass final drives... too bad they are for b-series... i think they were selling the whole setup for like 1050 another fuckin steal... that shit should be like 3000+

1 - 17 of 17 Posts