Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Hondaphile
see above
1,113 Posts
yeah man, they are great. I have an 8lb myself and I really enjoy it.

·
Back to the D
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know the size, its do a d15b vtec engine.
I think all d15b engine has the same flywheels, i hope.
Thx Ryan.

·
Registered
46 Posts
hell yeah

I put one in two months ago and its great, id reccomend it. And dont let anyone tell ya theres issues with stop and go traffic and all that crap. Its just like driving a car with the stock one.

B

·
0 Posts
thats very true I also forgot to mention I have a four puck kevlar clutch.It is touchy in stop and go traffic but not undriveable.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
if u dont plan on going turbo go wit the lightest u can get.. which is the 7.8 lb one i believe. if u plan on turbo get one the 10 or 12 lb one.

to answer ur question fidanza is the shit. do it!

B

·
0 Posts
not to thread jack but i have the 7lb fidanza flywheel and i'm saveing for a greedy kit now. what would the negitve effects be?

C

·
0 Posts
BoogieDown said:
not to thread jack but i have the 7lb fidanza flywheel and i'm saveing for a greedy kit now. what would the negitve effects be?
low inertia, lower 1/4 mile time.

·
Back to the D
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thx guys
I emailed fidanza and it will cost me USD215 + shipping USD85
And the duty will be around USD 130.
Thinking about it..

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Right now im looking to install a flywheel too guys. Any help would be appreciated. A 92 CX with a D16Y6 with I/H/E. Which one would you recomend along with da clutch. Im going to install the SKUNK 2 intakemanifold at the same time. Wut would u say my 1/4 mile time will be with 17's and no back seats along with a good launch.

B

·
0 Posts
Its hard to say what time you should have, if your going just run it and find out, and good lanch on 17s will be hard no sidewall flex. Try some 15s lighter too. As for the clutch I hear a lot of good things about ACT but never used them.

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
I c. Well im in the process of trading my rims for ROTA Subzero's or the Slipstreams. Both 15's. But not sure if my boy is coming thru with the trade. Say i get the 15's. Im putting the manifold in this weeks end. But still deciding on the clutch. I was thinking of the ACT with the flywheel, but im also looking at clutchmasters.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts