Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Nor Cal D-series rider
1991 Honda Civic STD
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Admittedly I don't frequent D-Series as much as the good ole days.. having a real job with variable schedules & 10 hour shifts cut into my free time a bit. I did however drive from Nor*Cal to Nebraska & back in 3 days to deliver my '95 Integra GS-R to a cool young dude from Des Moines, Iowa. He isn't sure what direction he'll go after the body is straight, but he mentioned these 3 setups & can afford them.

• K-swap, likely a moderate NA K24 block/K20 frankenstein.
  • H2B, maybe a wet kit & bolt-ons. Cheap & effective, nuff said.
  • Bore the stock B18C1 to 2.0L / sleeved / forged rotating assembly / GT28 or bigger / Major-league boost.
Here's what I drove 1225 miles east for him.. It was clipped by a woman during a bicycle race.. long story lol.

I got to race my girlfriend Jamie along Interstate 80 at triple digit speeds the whole way, she drove my '93 Civic EX. She snapped these 2 outside of Cheyenne, Wyoming. What a clean, rural piece of America that is..

Later down the road we pitted in Winnemucca, Nevada. While exiting the Wal-Mart parking lot we spotted this Real Muthaphuckin' G... Ballin'!!!

The buyer also wanted the white 17" ADR 50 Series' in the first pic so I started their restoration tonight.

Before...

*Not quite..* After!! Lol.. still needs wet sanding & a few more coats but they're coming along nicely!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
road trips are great.

I've made the trip from Atlanta, GA <-> Seattle, WA 3 or 4 times. This country is pretty fucking big and there's soooo much to see out there.

btw, those wheels look tits!

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
I made 4 round trips from Pensacola, FL to Portland, OR. Those were the good 'ol days when that trip one-way would only cost $200-250 on gas.

Long story about that female on a bicycle? We've got the time?

·
Nor Cal D-series rider
1991 Honda Civic STD
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A woman on a bicycle did that... Must have been a fat chick..
Lol it would of been a simpler insurance matter if I did splatter her lol.. that's not quite how it went down tho. She was helpful in getting the matter settled without a bunch of accusatory insurance BS.

http://www.d-series.org/forums/showthread.php?t=90659

Levi.. Dude.. How did I forget? Man.. *Hits self with failstick*

Actually, I kinda daydreamed how the trip would of probably went.. Myself, Jamie & you following in the hatch.. 2 Civics & an Integra peacefully cruising the American west.. Somewhere in the Nevada high desert you double-crossed me.. a secret armed passenger jumps out of your hatch from under the cargo cover shoots out the EJ1's tires. You proceed to jack my GS-R & ride your faster horses the fuck outta' dodge. I get left high & dry with no cell service & a lot of explaining to do to my buyer.. Pretty much the plan, A slick? Never trust the funny guy! :haha:
;)

·
Registered
486 Posts
Actually, I kinda daydreamed how the trip would of probably went.. Myself, Jamie & you following in the hatch.. 2 Civics & an Integra peacefully cruising the American west.. Somewhere in the Nevada high desert you double-crossed me.. a secret armed passenger jumps out of your hatch from under the cargo cover shoots out the EJ1's tires. You proceed to jack my GS-R & ride your faster horses the fuck outta' dodge. I get left high & dry with no cell service & a lot of explaining to do to my buyer.. Pretty much the plan, A slick? Never trust the funny guy! :haha:
;)
haha, it reminds of this movie I watched last night. (The Hitcher)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts